Saturday, February 20, 2010

Its the Weekend :D

I am terribly excited about the weekend... Especially this weekend, a drama free weekend. Some things I have noticed over the past 24 hours and I will say this. Liars make me sick at my stomach. When someone lies to me and I clearly know it... I never trust them again. I never "hear" their name the same again. I don't forget... and I tend to start pulling away and separating myself almost instantly... Not saying thats a bad thing. I just have no use for drama, nor do I have a use for liars. There is no space in my life nor do I have the time to waste.

Ok.. now that I vented about that... YAY its the weekend :p I am going to mimic Meg and create a to do list to finish over the next TWO days...

1. limit myself to two hours of computer time a day
2. finish reading my two books
3. Plan out next weeks schedule of events
4. Plan out next weeks menu
5. Possibly go shopping for what groceries I am lacking
6. Spoil my husband, he deserves it
7. Walk 30 minutes each day
8. Eat a yogurt a day :D
9. Drink more water
10.wash laundry and actually put it up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment